Marketing / Social Media Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies and your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Who we are
Gene Story is a Montreal based startup currently incubated in the incubator of HEC Montréal entrePrism. Gene Story’s team is passionate about the challenges of personalized medicine and aims to offer a solution to the challenges of clinical recruitment. Our company intends to offer genetic tests to patients and match them with clinical trials through an innovative platform.
What you’ll bring
– Bring marketing expertise and advise Gene Story’s management on improving their marketing business model.
– Collect quantitative and qualitative from market research.
– Assist Gene Story’s management at implementing short & long term marketing strategies to reach target audience.
– Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
– Perform customer research and identify types of persons and profiles to target (customer profiles).
– Assist in the creation of customer surveys, hosting focus groups, online research, patient’s meetings…)
– Assist in the identification and analysis of the competitive landscape and analyse their sales strategies, sales performance, advertising…
– Assess the position of Gene Story in their current industry and state of economy (in relation to personal genomics industry, Pharma, clinical recruitment companies…)
– Coordinate and assist in the development of Gene Story’s brand.
– Coordinate with partners, employees and any other stakeholder to create visuals and promotional presentations (logo, videos, contents…)
– Assist in the improvement of Gene Story’s website and social media presence (FB, twitter…)
– Find tools, resources and other marketing toolkits that could be used to boost Gene Story’s marketing performance.
Availability & Skills:
– Passion for marketing and the Startup world
– Independent, reliable and available to work in the office
– Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
– Fluent in English & French
– Creative, analytical and has excellent communication skills.
– Has a B.Sc or M.SC or equivalent in Marketing & Communications.